Our Infant ProgramA home away from home
6 WEEKS – 18 MONTHS
The thought of giving your newborn to a stranger is frightening to any parent. Your friends at Baby Land understand, and we do everything possible to put your mind at ease. We are a state licensed, family owned business, structured to take exceptional care of your baby because we believe your baby’s care is the only reason we are here! We strive to provide top quality care as close as possible to the care that you would provide at home.
Even these youngest of children are encouraged to learn about their world through our individualized curriculum that invites exploration, celebrates each important milestone, and supports the transition from the sensory motor world of infancy to the increasingly social and self-directed world of toddlers.
- Help the children to gain self-confidence and provide opportunities for them to succeed while developing a good self-image
- Help the infants adjust to being in a group situation and learn from the techniques of social interaction
- Help the infants develop their motor coordination both in large and small motor groups
- Give the children the opportunity to enjoy music
- Have a good first daycare experience for everyone
- Let the infants know that they are loved by those who care for them at Baby Land and that they are very special
- Tender, loving care for a maximum of 18 infants
- Clean, healthy environment with individual cribs
- Certified providers (Infant Care, CPR, First Aid)
- Daily reports on the well-being of your child
- Guaranteed reservation program for expectant mothers
- Competitive rates, accepting publicly funded vouchers
- Open visitations
Nursery Activity Rooms
Outfitted with colorful toys and learning tools, the nursery activity areas help young ones fine tune their motor skills, enhance their cognitive development and unleash their imagination.
- Can accommodate eighteen children from the age of six weeks through 16-18 months
- Families provide food, spare clothing, crib sheets, diapers, wipes, etc.
- Children’s daily schedules are individualized and coordinated between home and Baby Land Infant Care